Saturday 31 October 2009

Halloween dog...

Dog is home though doing his best Frankenstein impression with a cracking scar and truly mortified to be wearing a lampshade.


He is also struggling with a bit of a complex as the vet nurse and receptionist thought he was a girl... I suspect as soon as he got in the kennel he had a sneaky peek to check he hadn't caught anything "important" in the fence!!

He thanks everyone for the well wishes and says he is struggling on and managing to make do with scrambled egg and steak...

2 comments:

mj said...

Oh my, the dreaded cone head! Poor baby. I'm glad to hear that he caught nothing important in the fence! Heal and be happy, it could have been worse.

Jill said...

Poor thing! I hope he recovers quickly. I know mine always hate those cones. I bet you did a double take when you saw him walk up.