Sunday 19 September 2010

BWBS Grading

I was photographing at the BWBS Grading held at Rachan Stud today, if I'm honest, I don't think my photos are particularly sparkling, though there are a couple of nice ones. This lad was rather on his toes...


Note the stick, kicked out of the mares handlers hand, flying over her shoulder. It then sailed over the gate behind her and another 15 ft, you couldn't do that if you tried!!

All the other images are here - album one and album two.

Every mare entered, graded (yes, I was rather surprised!) and the fact that all the horses got a rosette made for a very happy atmosphere, the weather stayed mostly dry and it was a great relaxed day. Mind, if I could have brought one animal home I'd probably of bypassed the broodmares and taken "Vadar"!

1 comment:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

The little dog is adorable! Yup some wide awake babies there!