Friday 17 December 2010

Frosty mule part 2!!!

Muley is spreading the longeared love with a photo in this weeks Scottish Farmer, "fun in the snow" supplement. I like the photo right in the center at the bottom, which is a clydesdale taking tractor batteries out in the snow to a broken down tractor.



As some people will already know I drive a Suzuki X-90 and you don't see many of them about, well there weren't many in the UK to start with and lets be honest they handle like greased weasels so I suspect plenty have climbed trees in the meanwhile. So (sorry I'm getting to the story slowly!) how exciting was it to spot this one in the mirror...



Clearly this one was far more loved than mine and to paraphrase Kevin Wilson, his one's faster, 'cos its a red one! I wish I'd waved as it turned off but it did make my day to see someone else in their wee cheery car (gratuitous photo of Winnie...)

2 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

That is a cute car, but I would have burried it in the first snow drift on our road this week! Fun in the summe though!

Laura said...

To be fair it is actually (stop laughing) four wheel drive, but it does need sympathetic handling! Its roof comes off for the summer too! Mind Jeremy Clarkson (Top Gear if you get it?) declared it the second worst car in the world, only beaten by a Volkswagon Beatle!!!