Thursday 24 November 2011

Enlightened Equitation by Heather Moffat

An undercover secret squirrel was shopping at Your Horse Live a few weekends ago and sent me the following photo with the comment "your photos look good in Heathers new book" - I replied with something like "errrr" or it may even have been "WTF?"

So yes, my photos in another book, the ones of Spanish Walk and Piaffe were taken by me, if you buy the book you won't know that, they aren't credited...

I'm writing this in Barbados, sipping a cocktail, watching the sun go down with the proceeds... ah no, thats right, I'm not...

4 comments:

cheyenne jones said...

Breach of Copyright comes to mind??

Laura said...

I shall see the best in people and say "misunderstanding"!!!

Jill said...

I hope that you wrote the publisher and let them know you were the photographer. I have a hard time understanding why folks do this. At the very least they should compensate you for the photos.

Laura said...

Messages have been fired back and forwards and a copy of the book is on its way to me now. I'm not getting (too) upset about it but I have learnt some important lessons! :-)