Thursday 22 November 2012

Anyone selling an ark?

Ah well it continues to drizzle a little here (ha ha!) so Wills and Stela are now in (Stela looked just thrilled to be sharing with her ginger stepbrother) and the rest of the herd have haylage bales out.  I had a wee bet with Mark that the herd wouldn't come charging over to the bales which I would of won if it hadn't been for "oh so helpful mule"!

As soon as the tractor started up she began to honk and charge around, "heeee heeee heee hawwww".  The rest of the herd went "what was that muley?".  I said "heeee heeee heeee hawwwwww - look he's going to feed us."  "Nah" the rest said, "there is grass floating in those other fields, I saw some just sail past and its only November, he's so not feeding us."  "heeeeee heeee hawwwww - I am going to the tractor."  Malambo said "I have your back muley, charge forward"... and with no respect for my wallet and ability to say "see I was right" the rest came too.

1 comment:

The Three Muleteers said...

Mules certainly have a "sense of humour" I'm sure :-)