Wednesday 15 May 2013

No good deed goes unpunished...

Out walking the dogs and noticed sheepie here sunbathing up to her armpits in slurry, nice one.  Sheep Emergency services were scrambled and within minutes sheep was extracted and whisked away to spend a night in clean straw, I think it looked pretty grateful and just a little sheepish.  On return home the whippets wrinkled their noses and said, "sorry mate but if I smelt like that I'd be meeting Mr Cold Hose and he's not a very nice person..."  Then just ten minutes later and it was just like our very own Levi Ad in the boot room, ode de cow slurry, phwoar.  We lead such a glamorous life!!







2 comments:

Unknown said...

Well done :-)I suppose wet sheep makes a change from the smell of wet dog?

The Three Muleteers said...

Oh the joys of being an animal lover! I'm glad someone else is made to strip at the washing machine.... I thought it was just me that got in to those predicaments!