Thursday 7 November 2013

Nasty!

Well known fact, takes several cups of coffee before I can communicate or move in the morning which of course meant, got to Dumfries, needed loo.  Fine headed into clean, tidy shopping centre loo and get added entertainment of hearing what wee Chardonnay (OK so that wasn't her name but it wasn't far off in the chaviness scale) is doing in detail.  They leave before me, they don't wash.  I come out and wash my hands, other people leave the cubicles and head on their merry way, I am billy no mates, the only one washing.  Super I am now trapped in the toilets, trying to pull a door open without actually touching it.  Seriously when did people get so scummy they don't wash their hands, we now have (at least) second generation grots, oh and here is a happy thought, bet some of these people work with food...!!!

In the gents Mark is also getting a soap opera, "I was in carphone warehoose, sorting oot my contract like when my bird Britanny comes in and the shop assistants like "is that your mother" so right the missus goes nuts and storms oot and I'm going oot after her and the assistants like "what about your contract" and I'm like "you've just called my girlfriend an old crone" - ah we lead such quiet lives!!!

3 comments:

Cricket said...

Use a paper towel to open the door when you are finished washing your hands. If there aren't any paper towels (air dryers) then use a wad of toliet paper.

Women's bathroom doorhandles are the worse place in the world for germs. And now you know why.

Laura said...

I used my jacket sleeves and then you think "hey, I look like the weird one"!!!

The Three Muleteers said...

LOL, sooo glad it's not just me that hates this! My hands are permanently full of mud or mule poo but I wash religiously after a loo trip - grrr.....

The sleeve trick is my fave :-)