Saturday 13 April 2024

Keep Moving - Week 15

With storm Kathleen making things extremely blustery it was another arena trip on Sunday (need to sit much further forward in my saddle but look, no stirrups!) I got in another four miles in around Gorebridge, which to be honest wasn't particularly scenic!  On Monday I managed a short stroll along the Union canal before we headed down to York for a conference.  Feeling quite smug that Mairi and I managed a 25 min jog every morning before breakfast.  The early mornings were sunny with no wind and generally the best weather of the day, the town was deserted and peaceful.  I did fit in a couple of evening walks too but I doubt any of the exercise made a dent in the dinners we ate!  Finished the week with a Spider hack and then walked back to the horses in the evening. 














No comments: