Saturday 24 August 2024

Keep Moving - Week 34

The horses moved on Sunday and other than a dander for both horses around the mahoosive arena on Monday our time has been spent getting organised.  I managed a quick spin around the Red Squirrel trail at Devilla during my lunch break on Tuesday.  On Thursday morning I wanted a stop before work at Amulree, with the works car I can't detour so I looked for anything on route and spotted the Corbenic poetry path, well that's a hidden gem.  Built and maintained by those that live in the Corbenic Community, it is the sort of place you could visit regularly and see something different each time.  Pretty sure the abandoned apiary was not an art installation.  Lunch time walk around Aberdour on Friday, visited the castle with work then walked from Silver Sands to Black Sands beach (tide was out, underwhelming!). Wee play in the arena on Saturday, boys have settled in beautifully.














































No comments: