Monday 14 March 2011

Spring is in the air....

The sun is shining, I even checked the horses this morning sans jacket and ridiculous fluffy hat (I have finally grown up and learnt that cold ears make me grumpy!!) The horses are kicking back, sadly they are piling onto the haylage bales with total disregard to the fact its like gold dust. There is one more bale left of our cut (not one bad bale or niggle, fabulous stuff, my we've been spoilt!!) and the next batch will be £30 plus a bale. There is a grass peaking through, some little daffs bravely flowering and the chooks seem to be getting plenty of bugs today. Wildlife a plenty... woohooo is it wrong to think it might be spring... please?













2 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Sure hope it is here too! Looks like some happy critters in your part of the world

Anonymous said...

Fantastic photos as ever...weather pants now Laura and I don't like it!