Monday 7 March 2011

Suits you Sir....

All the rugs are getting hard up, rips here and there, clips snapped and fillet strings fashioned out of bailer twine but not Quinton's... his was perfect. I was really thrilled to look out the bedroom window and see this, first thing this morning!

So on the basis that there is snow forecast for the end of the week we dashed out and got him a new one. I'm thinking the "extra deep" version was overkill!! Note Bubbles rolling about laughing in the background...

3 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Blankets last about 15 min with my crew.They seem to take it as a personal challenge to seek and destroy!

mj said...

You are not alone. This has been a long, hard winter on all of these blanketed critters. My horse/mule turnout blankets are trying to make it through winter number two ... and with each passing day I only hope they hang together a little bit longer!

Cloudhunter said...

Hold the phone... did you just say SNOW? Again? Think I'll order myself one of those "extra deep" ones! ;)