Thursday 10 August 2017

Having fun

Not much to report on the blog at the moment, Spidey is fully recovered and had a fun trip out to Bowhill Estate today to canter through the woods with his girlfriend Wena.  I disappointed him the other day by making him trot in a stubble field, he said I was a complete disgrace to pony ownership and sulked magnificently.  I bought him matchy matchy fluff in teal to make up for it.  

In other news we had a fantastic yard night out at the Lauder Common riding ball, lots of laughs, not least me demonstrating why it isn't a particularly clever idea to cross a cattle grid in towering heels, in fact I think I will still be laughing about that long after the bruises have faded.  Also had a lovely night out catching up with Patricia and meeting Helen while they were riding the St Cuthbert's Way.  Such a shame we didn't take part in the pub quiz though, the first two questions were "what holds a saddle on a horse?" and "how do you breed a mule?" - we'd of been quids in...

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Those are funny questions! How do you breed a mule? LOL!