Monday 19 March 2018

The return

The Beast from the East provided a small encore this weekend, it is shifting quicker this time though making patterns on the hills and snow waves on the road side.  I did manage a dander on Spider though and we were pleased to note the return of the odd family of geese that Jo and I saw when they hatched last year, five Canada Geese and an adopted child, a Greylag! 

Also adding a sneaky wee photo to the blog as it isn't really my news to blog but I can't resist, ex Chamfron Stud broodmare Morena has produced a red roan colt "Oberto" (Bert of course) by ex Chamfron Stud stallion Arrayan Numa for Ally Weller.  Proof I did the right thing by my horses and found them the best homes and lovely to see the passion continuing all be it in someone else's field!





1 comment:

Mo said...

Very smart foal.