Saturday 3 September 2022

Previous lives!

Decluttering today, though as always not nearly ruthless enough!  School year book (went in the bin) sums up my feelings of my time at St Margarets, school photos (also binned) tell a tale of haircuts by mum, fringe not too shoddy in this one and I'm pretty cute...  Then a couple of Uni photos with Charlotte, who made me laugh with her appraisal of the red dress, "I look like I'm auditioning for Riverdance!"  The second photo perhaps highlights my frugal nature, the black dress has gone to the charity shop this time, the silk one is still in my wardrobe (twenty seven years on).  On to Oz and the yearling sales, those shorts were in my wardrobe recently too!  Lastly a photo of Gran and mum, obviously it survived the clear out along with an airmail with Gran's tablet recipe!






No comments: