Wednesday 25 January 2023

Doddie Aid - Week 4 - Part1

Week four started with a quick climb up Traprain Law, the ponies were sheltering down at the bottom, casually snacking on the gorse bushes.  I was within touching distance of the car when I fell like a sack of spuds!  I spotted the woman getting in to the car next door was sporting a similar look and also getting a towel out of the boot to sit on.  On the Sunday I noticed that this was the first week I had closed all the movement and exercise rings on the fitness App on my phone since the week before I tested positive for Covid last May (got a wee medal!)  On Wednesday I took a day off work and we ventured to Corstorphine Hill for the first time ever.  There is a five story hill tower, a walled garden and a quarry which contains an underground nuclear bunker, plus we spotted the Edinburgh zoo zebras.  We also investigated the deluxe Ormiston bug hotel (garden goals!) and the Burns Night inspired post box topper. 



















1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

You find the coolest places to explore all of the time!