Saturday 18 March 2023

Keep Moving - Week 11

Feeling a bit limp on Sunday so just a gentle stroll to Dr Neils Garden which sits between Arthur Seat and Duddingston Loch.  An almost secret garden and it took us a few false starts to gain entry!  As it was our anniversary I shall also mention that our wedding venue Roulotte Retreat won the Mind, body and Soul section of Scotland's Greatest Escape and head into the final.

On Tuesday I was down in Duns so headed in the direction of the castle, I walked round the ancient curling pond, randomly called "Hen Poo" and up to Duns Law and the Covenanters Stone.  Other than a small stroll around Melrose on Saturday morning this was the extent of my weeks walks as I battled the "feels exactly like Covid but tests negative" bug!


1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

I was sick from not Covid for a week, so I know how this feels. Finally I am feeling better though and am enjoying getting out again.

Love your walks!