Monday 27 May 2024

Keep Moving - Week 21

Started off Sunday around East Linton, including a walk around Pencraig woods and then Smeaton Lake.  Noticed Smeaton Estate has a rather nice cross country course for hire!  Cactus went out with Molly and Cognac and was a bit brighter and bolder just to convince Cognac he had no chance with his girlfriend!  Long hours at work followed by a return to foul weather on Thursday has meant I have been particularly sedentary.  I'd like to say it was all quiet on mum's house but it wasn't, we are now on to the third neighbour expressing an "opinion" on the sale, sorry that's mean of me, they are just "concerned" that's right, goodness of their hearts and all that.  Anyway misery does nothing for my movement or exercise rings on my watch but my stand hours love a three am insomnia.  I'm not quite sure when I will trust that this is genuinely over and there is something very unpleasant in knowing that people who don't know you apparently really wish you ill!  On Friday we headed off on a much needed road trip to Barley Bothy, stopping at Dess Waterfall and a couple of other places that took our interest.  On Saturday we did ten miles around Aberdeen esplanade, harbour and old town, it's somewhere I've never been before.
















No comments: