Wednesday 8 July 2009

Fluffy...

Fluffy (Real name Molly) has come to be broken in after a very successful in hand career.  She's now going well under saddle though the cantering photos make me giggle "yes I'll go fast, but don't expect me to be happy about expending calories" in true dales mode!





I'll be riding her a bit over the next week to check she's happy with other riders then she'll be ready to go home.  I think she'd be lovely crossed onto Nico, imagine that with a white spotty bum... snigger, snigger, sorry Rose!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pony!

Hillcroft said...

Go Molls!! As long as she doesn't whoop your ass at the gymkhana!

Anonymous said...

You have no shame Laura, I do have to agree with you though! A bit of riding with her and then a nice foal ahhh