Saturday 17 December 2022

Christmas is in the air...

The wreath is on the door and the pony is in the snow!  I aimed for a pony selfie but the result was "you look like a thumb" - Craig stepped in, the pony smiled, the perfect selfie was achieved...  Earlier in the year a Chamfron owner posted "my pony set up is ideal for the horses even if it is not for me" and that was an eye opener.  I loved the other liveries on the old yard and the friendships but my pony was a neurotic heap, he loves living out with his pals, he is fat and fluffy and he is happy.  Maybe I will ride him again and maybe I won't but he owes me nothing.  We went up to Humbie Church tonight, wandering round the graveyard we were met with " go in, see the Christmas lights, lock up when you leave..." so we did.












No comments: