Thursday 22 December 2022

I'll smile when you're funny...

Postie arrived at the door with parcels but the first thing he handed me was our wreath,
"String's broken"
"Ah ok, no worries, I'll get that sorted" 
"You mean you'll ask your husband to" (no question mark, it was a statement)
"Err no, I should manage it ALL BY MYSELF" (obviously this is accompanied by "The Look")

(Different older man...)  Has told me there is a nice big space at the end of the road where I can get the car turned (driving past the smaller space the Ignis could do the bloody Conga in, to get to it)

Sigh, when does this shit ever end...

2 comments:

Val Ewing said...

Too often men think women are incapable. Next time hand them a uterus and ask them to have a baby.

Laura said...

Yeah, I mean even I wasn't keen on that bit!!! :-)