Saturday 16 September 2023

Keep Moving - Week 37

Walked along the railway line on Sunday with Julie and Cactus then on Monday I took Spider out on an exploration, hacked along to Fa'side castle but couldn't work out how to make it a loop so it was an out and back (past the pigs both ways!).  You forget how close we are to Edinburgh until you are sitting with Arthurs Seat or the Pentlands framed through the ears.  Feeling like I was l slacking a little I got Craig to drop me off on his way to work and clocked another three miles along the railway line on my own feet.  The boys had the dentist on Tuesday and will have a few days off.  To get my steps in I had a walk up Traprain Law, spotting neither a pony or another person and then I walked from Hailes Castle to East Linton and back along the Tyne.  Quiet day bimbling round Dunbar on Wednesday, annoyed at myself that I let a rather "abrupt" (down right bloody rude) call from the solicitors office ruin my day off, had epic cheesy chips from Street Burger and ten hours later I was almost over it!  Then on Friday I met Nicola and we had a walk around Gifford community woodland in the drizzle. 







1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

Wow, it is so beautiful where you live!