Saturday 23 September 2023

Keep Moving - Week 38

Dramatic coastal walk from Tantallon Castle to North Berwick and back on Sunday.  Monday I headed out to the woods of Yester estates, did my usual trick of following random paths and ended up in a totally different direction from where I expected, five miles clocked though.  I had spent the morning clearing bits and pieces from mum's house, I found my primary school report cards, they were brutal!  At just five year old my drawings were "immature" and at six my knitting was "very slow" apparently maths was my strong point so there was one wee positive!  Tuesday I did seven miles at work noticing the passing of time, the leaves are definitely changing and the recent tractor work has thrown up evidence of a very long lost shoe from the previous ploughing rig.  Another six work miles on Wednesday trudging round newly ploughed fields in a brutal warm wind, I like to think more calories were burnt than my exercise app suggests.  Saturday we had a stroll around the National museum of flight at East Fortune, taking advantage of the doors open day scheme.  Considering it was free it was very relaxed and not too crowded.














No comments: