Monday 13 August 2007

Muley would like a word.....

Muley is now a 5yo and has been doing a little bit more work including trips out to our local unaffiliated showjumping center. She would like to answer a few common questions for you....

What is it? "It" is a very pretty mule.

Hows it bred? My father was a donkey, my mother a horse...

Ha ha ha all mules are stubborn. If your mule is stubborn you are not asking it correctly, I'm a go anywhere, do anything kind of mule.

Ha ha all mules kick. Only two types of horse don't kick - the rocking horse and the clothes horse. Personally I've never lifted my legs to anyone, however it is still stupid to stand behind me.

Can I stoke her ears? Yes you may - gently. However they are my ears, I'm attatched to them and I'd prefer it if you did not allow your small child to hang off them.

Can she have foals? Most mules are infertile, so no I will not be joining the broodmare band.

Can she get foot and mouth? Was my mother a cow? - No! Do I look bovine? (Don't answer that) Do I have itty bitty cloven feet.... Would I be out SJ'ing if I could? Right then question answered I think!



P.S they've promised me a "Haulin' Ass" Sticker on the new wagon!!! If you see us out and about at shows come over and say hello - neither of us bites!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Think that should have read Sticker ?? Great bit of blog. You've missed your vocation - ever thought of writing kids books as the mule ??
Mo

M_G said...

I am a big fan of Muley she is stunning such a sweet face and fab ears (would like to kiss them)

Mary x