Friday 5 September 2008

Job of the week - Sheep photographer to the stars...


In between the thunder storms on Tuesday I went to photograph Lenice's Shetland Sheep (... lots for sale, leave a comment if you would like contact details)  

Some sheep are prima donnas and pose beautifully

and this lad too...

Some were more obstreperous 

But we got them done and I managed to stay dry!!!  I am always available to photograph for websites, sales catalogues or just a record of your stock and breeding program.  Contact me through the photography website for an hourly rate!!

1 comment:

Pennine_Lad said...

Knew as soon as I saw the post that the place looked familiar!

Can't wait to get up there again this time, hope we can do a bit more on the social side too...any ideas?

In spite of previous visits, I still didn't really get to see the mini sheeplets, most of the time we were there we were either coming or going, or it was dark....

Hope all good with you & Mark?