Sunday 10 January 2010

Noooooooo!!!

Its trying to thaw, arghhhhh!!  So we used that as an excuse to run about in the snow, throw ourselves in drifts and make snow angels!!  Errr like the mature hard working adults we are!






Its a shame the battery went on the wee camera after these were taken...




Firstly the whippet thought, "why am I getting cold feet" and launched himself onto Marks "lap" (if you get my gist!) then Mark realised that he couldn't actually get up and demanded a hand, pulling me into the drift, I escaped using him as firm footing, pushing him further into the drift.  Mark then decided to roll himself out of the drift which was a great success, picking up speed as he headed off down the hill.  I could make out faint mutterings of "help me" in the distance but to be honest I was laughing too hard to run.  Luckily he was stopped from falling off the edge and into the river by a frozen pile of horse shit.  Yeah I guess you did have to be there...

So we still had snow as the sun went down but with temperatures rising we may well wake up to mud, hope not!



1 comment:

Hillcroft said...

Lol thawing here too depressing isn't it. Great pictures too. great to see the whippet using Mark as a bench. lola in bad books nipped colin when he tried to give me a kiss think she thought i was being attacked lol