Friday 25 February 2011

He's making a habit of it...

...Mark being right that is!

It was the annual Scotsman newspaper freeze frame photography competition and I knew I didn't have anything good enough to get in the placings this year. Mark suggested I entered this photo...


I must admit its a photo that doesn't grab me at all, taken on the wee point and shoot camera probably a minute or two too late to really get the sunset and with one broodmare not playing ball (bum to the camera) Well I put off entering and dithered and argued with Mark it wouldn't get printed so what was the point (the counter arguement being, of course, "well it costs nothing to enter"!) Amazingly it did get printed today in part one of the winter photos supplement, certainly not good enough to get placed (winners are announced tomorrow) but nice to be in the also rans anyway. I did enter one other photo so you never know...!!


That field wouldn't win any beauty prizes at the moment, it looks half plowed and half like a paddy field, hense the lack of blog posts, roll on spring and sunshine!

No comments: