Saturday 21 January 2012

Angel Dust - seven months old.

Job for today was to get some new photos of the mighty midget, I tried to sneak in and snap but it was no good, she was there... right there... on the end of the lens, hmmm no Mark to distract her, what now. OK, bring in the hugely scary space hopper and snap the foal as it looks shocked and startled... errr no, she dashed over to see what it was and carefully nosed it all round the pen until she was back, with the space hopper, there, right on the end of the lens... again...

So I kicked it... (The space hopper, not the foal!) and over the pen it sailed, followed without a moments hesitation by the mighty midget in medium trot. Ah now the space hopper was behind the bale so this required great hurtling around and pouncing on it when it wasn't watching (and yes had it gone bang I have no doubt that five other ponies and me would have shot through the roof and one small foal would of stood and looked at us).

A sense of humour bigger than herself!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She was the same when I came visit.....I am sure she would have jumped in my jeep if giving half a chance