Saturday 19 January 2013

You can't please everyone!!

We try to be utterly transparent about what goes on at our stud, through the blog, the Facebook page and the website it should be pretty easy to find out our views on most things and track the horses from birth onwards.  Now sure the more info you put out there, the more risk you have of saying something that someone just doesn't like, tricky!  This is todays complaint and as its a teeny weeny screen shot I will explain...

Someone asked me to remove this photo of Nico on Facebook, when I politely enquired why I got this message - "Fisrtly He is not a native American. Secondly I feel sorry for the horse having to put up with some silly mans fical fantasy. Finaly submiting this on the internet for all to suffer."  (The spelling mistakes are all their own and please also consider her favorite films on FB are Gladiator and Robin Hood)

What do you say?  I could send back a reasoned discussion but I'm just going to shake my head and smile.  To quote Jimmy Buffett "Breathe in, Breathe Out, Move On"!!


8 comments:

Boss Mare Eventing said...

LOL some peoples children.

Hilarious.

I love that picture, it captures everything that is an APPALOOSA.

That chick needs to buy herself a clue.

Anonymous said...

Bless her cotton socks. Aren't people odd? I personally think it is tremendous and Nico is clearly not traumatised by the perceived indignity.

Sherry Sikstrom said...

What would I say?? well I wont tell you what I would want to say. But my actual response would be along the lines of "if you don't like it , don't look" the horse is hardly suffering and if Ricardo Montalban(sp) could play a native in Hollywood for all those years... Suck it up sunshine its a nice pic and I would leave it there !

Barbara said...

As I say on my blog "My blog, my opinion...you don't like it? Go elsewhere!" It's FUN...just FUN...somebody needs to get a life!

Pattie said...

I think you've wasted just enough breath and time on that person. Time to let them wallow in their odd little view of life. I think the photo is wonderful.

Pattie said...

You've wasted enough time and breath on that person, leave them to their little crap.

The Three Muleteers said...

Oh dear what a silly person! Did give me a good giggle, some people really take life way to seriously don't they... I think the pictures are brilliant!

Unknown said...

Love the pic, some people are idiots......