Saturday 14 January 2023

Doddie Aid - Week 2

Sunday's walk was along the Longniddry to Haddington railway walk, other than being flat, mostly mud free and socially distanced from the fridge there is little to recommend it as a walk.  Nothing much of any interest in either direction!  No bonus bank holidays this week so a quick swing round my local loop Monday lunchtime.  Photo shows the rear view of one of my pet hates and I am grumpy as I lost today's game of Patriarchy Chicken, wiped off the path by the self importance of some limp looking yoof.  Midweek walks have been investigating my nearest wood, Woodhall, good for rainy day walks and it will be stunning in the Spring when the Rhododendrons are flowering.  Saturday was more exploring of the Winton estate walks from the Pencaitland side.  All in all a week hampered by work and weather, hopefully a better effort next week!







No comments: