Saturday 7 October 2023

Hardly Moving (like a sloth) - Week 40

I had great plans for this week, on return from the Red Dragon I would ride the horses every day.  However I have been "slightly" demotivated by the weather which has been utterly grim.  In fact I don't think I've moved so little all year.  We have managed to get some life admin done though, new car has arrived and my wee Ignis was abandoned at Arnold Clark on Thursday, you can't fault a car that sold for the same money you paid for it two and a half years ago (and presumably it will go on the forecourt for several thousands more!)  If she's lucky her days of farm tracks are over!  On Friday we did make a small effort, walking round Linlithgow Loch then in a very brief interlude between the high winds and amber warning rain we took out Spider (seemed sound) and Cactus (scabby behind elbow) - good boys taking a turn to be rideable, don't have time to ride two!!




No comments: