Sunday 29 March 2020

Surreal

I'm choosing to still ride, I think it is important for my sanity and his waistline and, famous last words, I've never fallen off him out hacking.  Everyone is interpreting the rules in their own way and while there are some people I could certainly give a firm shake to, there will be others that disapprove of my hacks.  Shopping has become an eerie experience, no one makes eye contact and you become so aware of how much you touch items and therefore, how much everyone else does too.  You step back to let someone come in the door and then when they change their mind and do a U-turn practically colliding with you, you mutter "for the love of **** make a bloody decision" you don't think you are nervous, but maybe you are.

1 comment:

Val Ewing said...

For your sanity, keep hacking!