Saturday 1 July 2023

Keep Moving - Week 26

Riverside walks to start the week, I started with a storm along the River Ericht in Blairgowrie on Tuesday, it was an interesting spot with natural potholes and a manmade mill lade in the old red stand stone but I was clock watching so it's a one for a repeat visit.  On Wednesday I took in part of the Perth Sculpture Trail along the Rover Tay, some lovely gardens and interesting art works so another one to finish at a later point.  The high tide marks on the bridge and the regular flood gates definitely tell a story.  Then I finished the week with a previous lockdown walk, Pressmennan Wood but this time I did a different loop taking in the high ground and also in my usual style going utterly rogue, loosing the path and having to scale a near vertical landslide clinging from tree to tree.  Lots of common blue damselflies down near the lake,



















No comments: