Saturday 9 March 2024

Keep Moving - Week 10

Sunday hack on Spider, out with Cactus and Molly then I did another three and a half miles around Camp Wood Hill.  It's one of those places that you see endless signs for so it's been on my list to walk to, I believe it is a hill fort but the summit is well fenced off.  Fabulous views over Edinburgh and the Pentlands which of course don't translate in to a phone photo, it made me smile that someone is keeping immaculate bird feeders well topped up at the top of the path.  

Another glorious day on Monday so Spider and Cactus had a trundle along the railway line, Spider is certainly toning up even if I'm not!  I was in the office for the next few days so I stopped on the way home and checked out some pony hacking routes on Lauder common.  Spidey had a spin in the arena on Friday but some lurgy attacked me on Saturday and I didn't even make it out of bed. 





No comments: