Monday 9 August 2010

Chamfron Snow Angel Update

Absolutely thrilled to get an update from Gordon on Chamfron Snow Angel (Amber) now she is two.

"Amber is doing fine. I have been doing a fair bit of ground work with her - lunging, backing up,desensitising to plastic bags etc., and she has behaved as if she had done it all before! She is standing at 15.1hands now but is still definitely bum high and so has a bit of growing to do. Tia brought out a borrowed saddle to try for size and took some pictures - so I have attached a couple of those. Amber accepted the saddle without any fuss and so we have gone on to sit up on her with so little fuss it was like pony rides- I am sure I am going to pay for this later!! I am resisting the temptation to go on and do much more ridden work until she matures a bit more and so we will just continue on with the groundwork in the meantime."



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is lovely!

Anonymous said...

I believe this is what breeding is all about!