Monday 2 August 2010

Gilsland Show - 2010

Previously Gilsland Show was better known as where the mule had her hugely (!!) successful showing debut but this year I was there as official photographer. Its a lovely show and although it has unfortunately been cancelled due to the weather the last couple of years it stayed pretty much dry yesterday and there were good entries in most of the classes. Very laid back, it starts at a reasonable hour of the morning and everything seemed to go smoothly, a few loose horses and just one person slipping off I think (mind when the first aid gentleman is also the funeral director it probably makes people sit a bit tighter!!) All the photos can be viewed here - Gilsland Equestrian Show

4 comments:

Offley Hoo said...

LOL.. that is why I sometimes miss the North..

Hillcroft said...

Awww you photos are amazing I look like I've lost two stone and my pony looks like he is enjoying himself!

Laura said...

Thats because you have and he was!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ooh fab photos as ever, I enjoyed the comments to haha