Monday 2 June 2014

Wee bits of news...

A couple of photos from yesterday when the sun as shining, bit less suitable for snapping today though it is a soft rain.  

Yesterday Rebecca had Chamfron Firefly at the Scottish Grass Sickness show and won the in hand youngstock class, will have to see if there are any nice professional photos of her to add to the youngstock gallery on our website.

A few weeks ago I noticed Aguacero advertised for sale, well I am always getting asked for riding age Arrayan youngsters and they never come on the market so I quickly dropped a message to a friend.  He was vetted first thing the next morning and speedily on his way to his new home down south with Clare Slade.  I am reliably informed he has a fantastic home and look forward to seeing him looking well and being kept busy.  I hear Horseball might be on the cards as well as Le Trec and lots of hacking.



No comments: